Tag: St.Andrew’s

Schools

Killaloe Public School began in 1896 at 7 King Street (Cashubec residence) and in 1929 moved to a new building constructed at 150 John Street (K, H&R Municipal Hall). In 1992 a new (current) building was constructed at Queen St.

Tagged with: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

St.Andrew’s Fire of 1935

Tagged with: , ,
Top