Tag: Queen Street

Landmarks

Click on an image below to view the gallery!  The gallery below contains views of village streets throughout the 1900’s and aerial photos. If you have more information and/or photos of landmarks- please contact us!

Tagged with: , , , , ,

Schools

Killaloe Public School began in 1896 at 7 King Street (Cashubec residence) and in 1929 moved to a new building constructed at 150 John Street (K, H&R Municipal Hall). In 1992 a new (current) building was constructed at Queen St.

Tagged with: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Killaloe and District Building Architecture

 Masonry block buildings- common in Killaloe during two separate time periods, were constructed using locally manufactured materials.  The Hoch farmhouse at the junction of hwy 60 and hwy 512, and the building at 183 Queen Street (Grandma’s Pantry)- not pictured

Tagged with: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
Top