This page contains information about past BookFests, including profiles of our past authors.
In 2018, five authors visited us in Killaloe and district:
- Profile of Kari-Lynn Winters | kariwinters.com
- Profile of Frieda Wishinsky | friedawishinsky.com
- Profile of Marty Chan | martychan.com
- Profile of Chad Solomon | rabbitandbearpaws.com
- Profile of Shane Peacock | shanepeacock.com
In 2017, five authors visited us in Killaloe and district:
Killaloe Kids BookFest 2016 was a roaring success!
The following profiles contain a few snippets about each author. Much more information can be found on their own websites.
- Profile of Janet Wilson | Janet’s website www.janetwilson.ca
- Profile of Jan Thornhill | Jan’s website www.janthornhill.com
- Profile of Sharon Jennings | Sharon’s website www.sharonjennings.ca
- Profile of Eric Zweig | Eric’s website www.ericzweig.com
- Profile of Frieda Wishinsky | Frieda’s website www.friedawishinsky.com
In 2016, Killaloe Kids BookFest received Provincial Support!
The Ontario Trillium Foundation (OTF) is an agency of the Government of Ontario, and Canada’s largest granting foundation. Over $110 million is awarded annually to some 1000 nonprofit and charitable organizations across the province. The Killaloe Kids BookFest is proud to be a 2016 grant recipient.