Drop by the library on the third Thursday evening of the months September through May for Open Book Night from 6:30-8:00pm.
Here’s how Open Book Night works- it’s sort of like a drop-in book club:
- Bring a book, or simply listen in
- Introduce your book with its title, author, publication date and genre (mystery, memoir,play, etc.)
Your book can be based on the monthly theme OR any book of your choice.
- Tell the group what it’s about and why you loved it in 5 min. or less.
- Learn about books that you may enjoy and share with your friends.
- It’s all for fun, so all comments will be positive!
Thank you to all who attended Open Book Night – we will be taking the summer off and will resume on Thursday Sept 20th, 2018, at 6:30pm. September’s optional theme will be, “Back to School”.