Drop by the library on the third Thursday evening of each month for Open Book Night from 6:30-8:00pm.
Here’s how Open Book Night works- it’s sort of like a drop-in book club:
- Bring a book, or simply listen in
- Introduce your book with its title, author, publication date and genre (mystery, memoir,play, etc.)
Your book can be based on the monthly theme OR any book of your choice.
- Tell the group what it’s about and why you loved it in 5 min. or less.
- Learn about books that you may enjoy and share with your friends.
- It’s all for fun, so all comments will be positive!
November’s optional theme: “Comfort Reads”
Thursday, November 16, 2017, 6:30-8:00pm