Killaloe Kids BookFest 2016 was a roaring success! This page contains information about past BookFests, including profiles on our past authors.
In 2016, Killaloe Kids BookFest received Provincial Support!
The Ontario Trillium Foundation (OTF) is an agency of the Government of Ontario, and Canada’s largest granting foundation. Over $110 million is awarded annually to some 1000 nonprofit and charitable organizations across the province. The Killaloe Kids BookFest is proud to be a 2016 grant recipient.
The following profiles contain a few snippets about each author. Much more information can be found on their own websites.
- Profile of Janet Wilson | Janet’s website www.janetwilson.ca
- Profile of Jan Thornhill | Jan’s website www.janthornhill.com
- Profile of Sharon Jennings | Sharon’s website www.sharonjennings.ca
- Profile of Eric Zweig | Eric’s website www.ericzweig.com
- Profile of Frieda Wishinsky | Frieda’s website www.friedawishinsky.com